Video Alarm Clock - Frequently Asked Questions
If you arrived at this page from within the Video Alarm Clock, click this button to go back to the start page:
- What is the Video Alarm Clock?
OnlineClock's Video Clock
is a special form on online alarm clock
that lets you use online videos from YouTube.com as an alarm. You can set alarms using our Video Alarm Clock to wake yourself up or as useful online reminders, just like you can with our other online alarm clocks
. The only difference here is that you can use YouTube videos as alarms.
- What are the requirements?
- Can I use the video alarm I've chosen for your other clocks?
Not currently. Our main online alarm clock is so popular, we're leaving it unchanged. For now, you'll have to use onlineclock.net/video as your alarm clock, if you wish to be awakened with a video alarm. But who knows? We may change this in the future.
- Can I use videos from video sites other than YouTube?
Currently, our Video Alarm Clock is just supporting YouTube videos, since YouTube is the "Big Daddy" of video sites. However, if enough people request that videos from other video portals should also be supported by our Video Alarm Clock, we'll certainly consider making the required changes.
- Can I switch back and forth between different video alarms?
Yes, you can! You can easily switch back and forth between different alarm videos that you've found by bookmarking your favorites and then coming back to them. You can only have one active video alarm at a time, so be sure to look for the "Bookmark & Share" link that will let you easily bookmark your favorite video alarms for future use. Once you've bookmarked a video alarm that you like, you can then switch to a different one, and later return to the ones you've bookmarked.
- How do I add a video as an alarm?
We've tried to make it extremely easy for you to add any YouTube video as your desired alarm for our Video Alarm Clock. All you have to do is visit the Video Alarm Clock
and choose a video to use as an alarm via one of these five different methods:
- Enter in the URL to a YouTube Video on YouTube.com (such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saWnq7s4Co)
- Enter in the Video ID for a YouTube Video (such as: 2saWnq7s4Co)
- Enter in some Keywords to search for a suitable video on YouTube (such as: "Interview With An Alarm Clock", or other kewords from the title or description of a YouTube video)
- Access the URL for our Video Alarm Clock by adding a YouTube URL to the end of it (such as: http://onlineclock.net/video/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saWnq7s4Co)
- Use our handy Video Alarm Clock Bookmarklet. See the next FAQ for a full description of this!
- How do I install your Bookmarklet?
Bookmarklets are tiny tool buttons you add to your web browser's Bookmarks Toolbar. Once you've installed the Video Alarm Clock Bookmarklet
, you can visit any video on YouTube.com and then click the Bookmarklet: you'll then automatically be taken to our page where you can preview the video & set it as an alarm.
To install our Video Alarm Clock Bookmarklet, bookmark the following link:
Drag this link to your Bookmarks Toolbar, or right-click it and choose "Bookmark This Link" and then "Create in Bookmarks Toolbar".
- Who can I contact if I have comments, suggestions or need help?
Please feel free to contact us via email at: info [ at ] OnlineClock [ dot ] net. More information on OnlineClock.net can be found here: http://onlineclock.net/about/
Copyright © 2006 - 2016 OnlineClockTM, the Online Alarm ClockTM